Throughout the latter portion of the Republican primaries, during the presidential campaign, and even more intensely since the election, Trump supporters have relied on the smear “Trump Derangement Syndrome” as a catch-all reply to any criticism or question regarding Trump’s words, actions, or mental acuity. I myself have been accused of being a TDS sufferer often, by all the best cultists. But even...
- Why Progressives Kill
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons