As the female Marxist dog and pony show called the Democratic Party’s “case” against Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court has finally, thankfully, failed, it is time at last to put this absurd episode of radical activism to bed, and to say a relieved “Good night, folks,” to all its memorably tiresome players. Above all, of course, this means adios to...
- The Second Coming of God Demands that Americans be Loyal to….
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Note to my lovely readers
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics