A mass handgun shooting in the city that, in an early example of its typical self-congratulatory and delusional smugness, has long called itself “Toronto the Good,” has just raised this year’s gun murder tally in the city to 27, with another 82 injured. As HuffPost Canada reports: Just after 10 p.m. ET, gunfire was reported in the Danforth and Logan area, which is...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience