The following pictures were taken during a recent daytrip to Tongyeong, Korea, sometimes referred to as “the Naples of Korea.” As the town is highly photogenic, these pictures do not really require any comment or explanation. Instead, therefore, I have chosen to let the images comment on or explain me, as it were. The one exception is the final picture, for which I...
- Impeachment becomes psychological case study
- South Korean defense in the hands of North Korean sympathizers
- Trump, Pompeo: The news behind the headlines
- Francis the Talking Fool, aka That Crazy Pontiff
- An Autumn Stroll
- Weekend Reflections: Roger Stone, Bobby Orr, IMPEACHMENT HOAX!!
- Of Fish and Ponds: Advice for Aspiring Writers
- The Sadistic Fetishism of the U.S. Media
- Judgment Night in Canada (Updated with hard realities!)
- Passing Thoughts
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics