In this egalitarian age, the concept of the hero seems as superfluous and out of touch as the pomp and circumstance of the British royal family. Paradoxically, our fetish for equality has combined with our impious self-absorption to turn us into idolaters, rather than hero-worshippers. We have infantile personality cults where in the past mature men admired genuine greatness as a guide for...
- Progressive Moral Infantilism: The Virtue of Cowardice
- On the other hand, it’s spring
- “Flexible” or “Pretzel”?
- Could America Just Fire Everyone and Start from Scratch?
- Innocent 19-year-old Assaulted by 33-year-old Porn Star
- Of Down Syndrome, Death, and Deer
- Trump “Almost Has the Cabinet He Wants”
- My Personal Hero
- Multiculti America, Trump Style
- Florida Gun Law is Perfect Progressivism