The easiest defense one may offer for President Trump’s crude, idiotic, vulgar, ignorant, disrespectful, expletive-infested, “Who-taught-you-that-word-Johnny?” style of communication — his “grab ’em by the p—-,” “s—hole countries” manner of self-expression (and such language really does express Trump’s self quite well) — is the classic, “Oh, come on, we all talk like that behind closed doors. What’s the big deal?” This defense has...
- Gimme Some Money!
- Taking a Break from Armageddon
- Musings from the edge of doom
- One more stab at the “mortality rate” nonsense
- Stimulated to Death (Updated with more stimulation)
- So, we’ll go no more a roving
- This means war!
- A Coronavirus Action Plan from the Lunatic Fringe
- A Problem on the Horizon for Virus Alarmists?
- Musings in Descent
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics