Senator Susan Collins — basically a Democrat who occasionally votes with the Republicans, but for some reason maintains her GOP affiliation for electoral purposes — has announced her intention to vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh for the U.S. Supreme Court, which essentially ensures his confirmation. The issue of whether he committed a sexual misdemeanor at a drunken party as a minor — which,...
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Note to my lovely readers
- Conservatives Against Moral Education
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics