Senator Susan Collins — basically a Democrat who occasionally votes with the Republicans, but for some reason maintains her GOP affiliation for electoral purposes — has announced her intention to vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh for the U.S. Supreme Court, which essentially ensures his confirmation. The issue of whether he committed a sexual misdemeanor at a drunken party as a minor — which,...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience