One of the ways the MeToo Marxist propaganda charade has moved the goal posts on the concept of “the patriarchy” is that it is now de rigueur, in all public discussion of sexual offenses of any kind, to refer to the alleged victims (i.e., accusers) as “survivors.” The implications, clear as day, are (a) that all accusers are actually and indubitably victims, i.e.,...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience