One of the ways the MeToo Marxist propaganda charade has moved the goal posts on the concept of “the patriarchy” is that it is now de rigueur, in all public discussion of sexual offenses of any kind, to refer to the alleged victims (i.e., accusers) as “survivors.” The implications, clear as day, are (a) that all accusers are actually and indubitably victims, i.e.,...
- Weekend Reflections: Lies, Alcohol, More Lies
- Body and Soul (Not Yours Anymore)
- Wahoo! Repeal and Replace Has Arrived!
- The Two Sides of “NeverTrump”
- The Problem of Evil
- Language and Public Decorum
- Psychology of the Bootlicker
- Trump in a Nutshell
- Trump vs. Obama: A Study in Narcissistic Contrasts
- Chinese Puppy Owner Tugs Leash, Little “Tariff Man” Yips