No surprise here, but Right Scoop is reporting that Stephen Paddock, the outwardly normal, reasonably successful man who decided to carry out the worst mass shooting in American history, was on prescription medication for anxiety. Not only no surprise, but in fact I would have been surprised to learn that he hadn’t been on some such emotion-modifying prescription drug. Due to various personal...
- Progressive Moral Infantilism: The Virtue of Cowardice
- On the other hand, it’s spring
- “Flexible” or “Pretzel”?
- Could America Just Fire Everyone and Start from Scratch?
- Innocent 19-year-old Assaulted by 33-year-old Porn Star
- Of Down Syndrome, Death, and Deer
- Trump “Almost Has the Cabinet He Wants”
- My Personal Hero
- Multiculti America, Trump Style
- Florida Gun Law is Perfect Progressivism