No surprise here, but Right Scoop is reporting that Stephen Paddock, the outwardly normal, reasonably successful man who decided to carry out the worst mass shooting in American history, was on prescription medication for anxiety. Not only no surprise, but in fact I would have been surprised to learn that he hadn’t been on some such emotion-modifying prescription drug. Due to various personal...
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!
- Mission Accomplished: The Trump Cult Exposed
- Why Socialists Like Soccer