Universal public education is modernity’s Achilles heel, or its tragic flaw, the fatal mistake of a prosperous, quickly changing world—a civilization in the throes of youthful enthusiasm—imagining that it can take over where freed human nature left off, and even outdo freedom and nature, by mass producing through government micromanagement the kind of people who make liberty and civil society possible. From The...
- White House Inadvertantly Reveals the Meaning of Public Education
- Kim Visits China to Report on How He Snookered the Orange Idiot
- What About the Children!
- Weekend Reflection: Father’s Day
- On Being Outside
- America, This Is Your President
- Why Only Trump Could “Solve” North Korea
- The Day After: Three Reflections on Smallness and Appeasement
- Trump Sells Out Friends for Personal Vanity
- Trump Just Got Owned by the Smarter Man