Universal public education is modernity’s Achilles heel, or its tragic flaw, the fatal mistake of a prosperous, quickly changing world—a civilization in the throes of youthful enthusiasm—imagining that it can take over where freed human nature left off, and even outdo freedom and nature, by mass producing through government micromanagement the kind of people who make liberty and civil society possible. From The...
- Michael Flynn and Trump’s Deep State Administration
- Weekend Reflections: Lies, Alcohol, More Lies
- Body and Soul (Not Yours Anymore)
- Wahoo! Repeal and Replace Has Arrived!
- The Two Sides of “NeverTrump”
- The Problem of Evil
- Language and Public Decorum
- Psychology of the Bootlicker
- Trump in a Nutshell
- Trump vs. Obama: A Study in Narcissistic Contrasts