Mike Flynn pleads guilty to lying about being instructed by “members of Trump’s transition team” to talk to the Russians, apparently about a UN debate. Okay, so Flynn is guilty of lying to the FBI. So far, there is nothing more to this “breaking story” than that. No evidence of pre-election collusion with the Russians, no late night secret meetings. Nothing. But neither...
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal
- Trump’s Friend for Life Restricts Bible Sales
- Tweeting a Holocaust: The Progressive Civil War Dream