Modern civilization is going to hell in a handbasket. (Hence Limbo.) The political realm, worldwide, is a bottomless pit of pig slop to which there is at present no alternative but abstention. (Hence Limbo.) The philosophical world is a postmodern “Battle of the Books” in which one side does not believe in books, while the other side only believes in books. (Hence Limbo.)...
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof
- Psychological Projection, Demonstrated
- Weekend Reflections: Democrats are Fun!