As I noted at the time, Donald Trump’s Obama-esque “red line” on North Korea has painted the U.S. into an absurd strategic corner. By carelessly threatening fire and fury if North Korea should so much as “utter a threat” against America and her allies — which he simultaneously acknowledged they have been doing for years — Trump set himself up to look like...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience