Polls are just propaganda tools used to manipulate public events by dampening or engendering enthusiasm, specifically by fostering and then actively exploiting an infantile simulacrum of thought according to which “momentum,” as a collective human phenomenon, is real and quantifiable (which it is not, and never can be), while five hundred people’s ambiguous answers to leading questions are treated as persuasive rhetoric. Yes,...
- Pretzel News Update
- Female Marxism, Part III: Great Moments in The Struggle
- Making Progressivism Great Again!
- Courage vs. Fear
- America’s Freedom (from liberty) Caucus
- Just a Normal Day in Abnormal America
- Humans Cannot Fly
- Defining Winning Down
- A Principle! A Principle! My Kingdom for a Principle!
- Alabama, Abortion, Absolution