If a person or condition is persistently upsetting you, thwarting your progress, or causing you to feel trapped in hardship or unhappiness, it is likely that you have misunderstood the problem. Specifically, you have mistakenly assumed that you must change the troubling person or condition, when in all likelihood what you need to change is yourself. Most pain of the soul is caused...
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience
- What the Conservative Media is Fighting For