Yesterday, in the context of discussing Donald Trump’s latest publicity stunt with his admired young friend Kim Jong-un, I noted, as did many others, Trump’s answer about dead American student Otto Warmbier, who was tortured so badly in a North Korean prison (for stealing a poster) that he died shortly after being released to U.S. authorities. Trump directly exonerated Kim of any wrongdoing...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience