My old haunt American Thinker, along with PJ Media, American Spectator, and almost all the other big “conservative” websites, jumped headfirst onto the Trump bandwagon almost two years ago. From that time, the official editorial line has been that everything Trump does must be justified and defended, and that all criticism of the man or his cult must be muted or outright barred. ...
- “The whole secret of life in two pages of print!”
- Everything I will EVER have to say about the George Floyd thing
- From Beyond the Border
- Timely Reflections: Chaos, Trump, and Trotskyites
- On Our Modern Saints
- The Small, The Great, and the Self-Esteem Myth
- How I Feel Today
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics