I’m tired of commentators and pundits who preface their diatribes about controversial or debatable bills, op-eds, or scandal sheets by saying, “I read it so you don’t have to.” No, thanks. If a document, argument, article, or grocery list is worth knowing about at all, then don’t condescendingly tell me I don’t have to read it. Say, “Read it — you have to.”...
- Republicans Stay Right On Target
- Freud vs. Plato on Eros
- Your Homework Reading Assignment, If You Please
- On Freud
- Modern Demagoguery, or Why Trump Is Not To Blame
- Thoughts on the Wing: More U.S. Midterm Musings (With Even More — and More — Updates!)
- Why Did Ted Cruz Almost Lose?
- On Elections and The Fall
- Foolproof Predictions on Election Day
- U.S. Midterms: Round and Round