The American press is obsessed with all things North Korean during the current Olympic Games in Pyeongchang. They apparently find anything “anti-Trump” as admirable as any other, so at the moment it is convenient to remark on Kim Jong-un’s charming peace-through-sports initiative, his beautifully aloof sister, and of course his official retinue of perfectly perky, synchronized cheerleaders. In other words, the American news...
- Language vs. Thought
- More Winning…
- From Champ to Chump in a Progressive Minute
- Chance and Fate: Thank you, Neil Peart
- Try New “McCain Frozen Brains”!
- Iran for Progressive Dummies
- Trump finally gets one right (in that Trumpy way)
- More Marvels of Moral Equivalency; plus One Honest Man
- Evangelicals for Trump: The New Beatitudes
- Recalling the days before tyranny was a conservative position
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics