A teenager is just an adult minus the knowledge born of independent experience, the respect for humanity born of observing how hard independence can be, the appreciation for history and tradition born of years of sober listening and reading, the moral character born of thousands of good choices made in difficult conditions, and the wisdom born of much failure, disillusionment, and hard work....
- Weekend Reflection: Nietzsche on Looking Around
- Moon Jae-in: Progressive Diplomacy Without Shame
- On Friday, Ireland Voted to Kill You
- After the Love is Gone
- The Conservative Case for School as Police State
- A Few Thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
- RedState After the Purge
- Plato: Mythologist or Philosopher?
- Weekend Reflections: Glenn Beck, School Shooting, Royal Wedding
- Double Standard on “Re-education Camps”