According to current reports, Steve Bannon, the man who single-handedly turned Breitbart News into a safe space for Russian internet troll-bots and white supremacists (important elements in Trump’s early wave of support) has been “removed” from Trump’s National Security Council. “Removed”: great word, suggestive of treatment for a wart. Throughout the Republican primaries, there was not a constitutional conservative principle Bannon’s Breitbart did not abandon,...
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience
- What the Conservative Media is Fighting For