Fans of Donald Trump like to defend all his stupid, incoherent, or unscrupulous moves by saying, “I’ll assume he knows what he’s doing; after all, he’s a negotiating genius.” Their faith is that whatever Trump appears to be doing on the surface, he is in fact playing some kind of deal-making hardball that will eventually break down and win over any opponent. These...
- White House Inadvertantly Reveals the Meaning of Public Education
- Kim Visits China to Report on How He Snookered the Orange Idiot
- What About the Children!
- Weekend Reflection: Father’s Day
- On Being Outside
- America, This Is Your President
- Why Only Trump Could “Solve” North Korea
- The Day After: Three Reflections on Smallness and Appeasement
- Trump Sells Out Friends for Personal Vanity
- Trump Just Got Owned by the Smarter Man