Fans of Donald Trump like to defend all his stupid, incoherent, or unscrupulous moves by saying, “I’ll assume he knows what he’s doing; after all, he’s a negotiating genius.” Their faith is that whatever Trump appears to be doing on the surface, he is in fact playing some kind of deal-making hardball that will eventually break down and win over any opponent. These...
- Justin Trudeau? Not MY problem, suckers!
- “Do what I want,” belligerent child demands
- Scanning the Kavanaugh Sex Crime Times in Search of 2,000 Dead Babies
- And Now for Something Completely Predictable…
- On Sunsets, Moonrises, and Wisdom
- Democratic Debate: Bobbing for Communists
- Two Kinds of Freedom
- “This town isn’t small enough for the both of us!”
- Carly Fiorina Proves a Point
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics