Our scientists and philosophers confidently assure us that with each passing day they are closer to unraveling the mystery of consciousness, where by “mystery” they mean myth, and by “consciousness” primarily the combination of thought and desire. Now by “thought” they mean the power of inferential reasoning, and by “desire” the ability to form purposes or intentions. Thus, they are confidently assuring us...
- Kill the Old
- Reality TV for Pompous Idiots (Season 1, Ep. 1)
- Social Media as Public Utility
- The Greatest Scandal in American History
- The Net Value of Abortion
- Where’s My National Security Gold Card?
- Trump’s Dog Days
- Peter Strzok is Deeply Saddened
- Communist Canada Cleanses Its History
- Trump’s Dangerous Habit of Attacking Non-Compliant Americans