Many online have responded to reports that Las Vegas shooter What’s-his-name had been using prescription anti-anxiety medication by shouting “Don’t make excuses for evil!” As if asking about the possible role of these medications in his moral decision-making were an attempt to absolve him of culpability. Or as if it were tantamount to saying “The medicine committed the crime.” False. The most intelligent...
- Progressive Moral Infantilism: The Virtue of Cowardice
- On the other hand, it’s spring
- “Flexible” or “Pretzel”?
- Could America Just Fire Everyone and Start from Scratch?
- Innocent 19-year-old Assaulted by 33-year-old Porn Star
- Of Down Syndrome, Death, and Deer
- Trump “Almost Has the Cabinet He Wants”
- My Personal Hero
- Multiculti America, Trump Style
- Florida Gun Law is Perfect Progressivism