Moon Jae-in’s smiling, hugging, champagne glass-clinking lovefest with Kim Jong-un was one of the most shameful moments in modern Korean history. It was also an indication for all the world that Korea’s future is now in very dangerous hands. Donald Trump, always adept at sensing popular weaknesses to exploit for his own benefit, has pounced to cash in on South Korea’s left turn....
- White House Inadvertantly Reveals the Meaning of Public Education
- Kim Visits China to Report on How He Snookered the Orange Idiot
- What About the Children!
- Weekend Reflection: Father’s Day
- On Being Outside
- America, This Is Your President
- Why Only Trump Could “Solve” North Korea
- The Day After: Three Reflections on Smallness and Appeasement
- Trump Sells Out Friends for Personal Vanity
- Trump Just Got Owned by the Smarter Man