“August 2, 1914: Germany has declared war on Russia. Went swimming in the afternoon.” (Franz Kafka, diary entry) Tuesday morning, needing something to read while my graduate students wrote their midterm exam, and having been somewhat guiltily perusing Kafka’s diaries lately — I hope he doesn’t mind, though I suspect he does — I selected a rereading of “The Metamorphosis” as my amusement....
- Freedom is Inefficient
- Further Reflections on Trudeau’s “Blackface Scandal”
- Justin Trudeau? Not MY problem, suckers!
- “Do what I want,” belligerent child demands
- Scanning the Kavanaugh Sex Crime Times in Search of 2,000 Dead Babies
- And Now for Something Completely Predictable…
- On Sunsets, Moonrises, and Wisdom
- Democratic Debate: Bobbing for Communists
- Two Kinds of Freedom
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics