I’m tired of commentators and pundits who preface their diatribes about controversial or debatable bills, op-eds, or scandal sheets by saying, “I read it so you don’t have to.” No, thanks. If a document, argument, article, or grocery list is worth knowing about at all, then don’t condescendingly tell me I don’t have to read it. Say, “Read it — you have to.”...
- Kill the Old
- Reality TV for Pompous Idiots (Season 1, Ep. 1)
- Social Media as Public Utility
- The Greatest Scandal in American History
- The Net Value of Abortion
- Where’s My National Security Gold Card?
- Trump’s Dog Days
- Peter Strzok is Deeply Saddened
- Communist Canada Cleanses Its History
- Trump’s Dangerous Habit of Attacking Non-Compliant Americans