(Originally published at American Thinker in October 2015) Picture a first-class leftist self-promoter: riding an incoherent wave of anti-establishment fever to the highest seat in the land through sheer chutzpah and “newness”; easily exposed as a Marxist-influenced, neo-Maoist rabble-rouser, but somehow able to persuade the general populace that he is a pragmatic uniter; sweeping the media and the academics off their feet with...
- Limbo’s Greatest Hits: #10
- The Second Coming of God Demands that Americans be Loyal to….
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics