A mass handgun shooting in the city that, in an early example of its typical self-congratulatory and delusional smugness, has long called itself “Toronto the Good,” has just raised this year’s gun murder tally in the city to 27, with another 82 injured. As HuffPost Canada reports: Just after 10 p.m. ET, gunfire was reported in the Danforth and Logan area, which is...
- Random Thoughts: Ted Cruz, Death Cults, Selfless Billionaires
- The Great Progressive Debate: “Is this particular killing worth our trouble?”
- A Brief Interlude of Life
- How Libertarianism Refutes Itself
- The Reports of Terrible Trump Polls Obviously True
- This Week’s Cliffhanger
- Enthusiasm for Winning at an All-Time High!
- The Bright Side of Marxist Purity Tribunals
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics