Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump alike are fond of repeating the mantra that if Trump were impeached, there would be a new civil war in America. I wonder. Wouldn’t such a new civil war have to be initiated by people so engaged and passionate that they would be prepared to die fighting for what they espouse? And yet although Trump’s true believers...
- Weekend Reflection: Nietzsche on Looking Around
- Moon Jae-in: Progressive Diplomacy Without Shame
- On Friday, Ireland Voted to Kill You
- After the Love is Gone
- The Conservative Case for School as Police State
- A Few Thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
- RedState After the Purge
- Plato: Mythologist or Philosopher?
- Weekend Reflections: Glenn Beck, School Shooting, Royal Wedding
- Double Standard on “Re-education Camps”