U.S. Rep. John Conyers, D-Detroit, in a briefs statement, has retired from Congress amid allegations that he was a congressman longer than anyone else. In briefs, following typical congressional fashion (undergarments department), he acted like a power-mad potentate or a member of the British royal family, eliciting the claim that all his aides have seen him in his Jockeys. For his part, Conyers...
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!
- Mission Accomplished: The Trump Cult Exposed
- Why Socialists Like Soccer