Happy Easter to all my visitors in Limbo. Limbo may seem a strange place from which to celebrate Easter, but then again maybe it’s not so strange. First of all, in this age of cheapened faiths of convenience, and holier-than-thou hypocrisy passing itself off as piety, perhaps a little good old-fashioned admission of unworthiness is the most authentic religion. Secondly, and on a...
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal