Remember when the defining issue for the “throw-caution-to-the-wind” faction of the Republican grassroots was the somewhat romantic push to end the Federal Reserve. Now that pie-in-the-sky faction has been displaced by the “throw-roses-before-Trump” crowd, and apparently the Fed is no longer a concern — unless and until Trump tweets new instructions to his followers, that is. For the time being, however, Trump, preserving...
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal
- Trump’s Friend for Life Restricts Bible Sales
- Tweeting a Holocaust: The Progressive Civil War Dream