The following is an open letter to an unknown girl, one without a name, one without a friend, and, as of Friday, May 25th, if Ireland’s abortion-legalization referendum goes as expected, one without a future on this Earth. For communicative convenience, I will do this child, whom I’ll never meet, an honor her mother wasn’t willing to grant her, namely naming her: “Emily.”...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience