One day, Trump says DACA is a “bill of love,” he’ll sign anything Schumer and Feinstein put on his desk, and there will not be a real wall. His idolaters scream “treason.” On Thursday, Trump promises to “build a Great Wall” and complains about immigrants from the “s—hole countries” of Africa and the Caribbean. The cult is in heaven again. In other words,...
- Why Progressives Kill
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons