One day, Trump says DACA is a “bill of love,” he’ll sign anything Schumer and Feinstein put on his desk, and there will not be a real wall. His idolaters scream “treason.” On Thursday, Trump promises to “build a Great Wall” and complains about immigrants from the “s—hole countries” of Africa and the Caribbean. The cult is in heaven again. In other words,...
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!
- Mission Accomplished: The Trump Cult Exposed
- Why Socialists Like Soccer