Who would not think, seeing us compose all things of mind and body, but that this mixture would be quite intelligible to us? Yet it is the very thing we least understand. Man is to himself the most wonderful object in nature; for he cannot conceive what the body is, still less what the mind is, and least of all how a body...
- The Small, The Great, and the Self-Esteem Myth
- How I Feel Today
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- The Prose Poems and The War
- On Stating the Obvious (Part Two)
- On Stating the Obvious (Part One)
- Freedom and Uncertainty
- In the theatre, they call this “emoting”
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics