History always and understandably focuses its judgment, criticism, and disdain on the famous leaders who “caused all the damage”: the demagogues, cult figures, or scheming rhetoricians who exploited human weakness and/or difficult times for their own benefit. Rarely do we consider the fuel that powered the destructive excesses of these historic leaders, namely the populations that fell for the demagoguery, joined the cult,...
- “The whole secret of life in two pages of print!”
- Everything I will EVER have to say about the George Floyd thing
- From Beyond the Border
- Timely Reflections: Chaos, Trump, and Trotskyites
- On Our Modern Saints
- The Small, The Great, and the Self-Esteem Myth
- How I Feel Today
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics