“Fake news.” The problem with Trump’s popular expression, apart from the dishonestly selective manner in which he uses it, is that the phrase is redundant. What we call “news” today is fake by definition. Hence, calling any media outlet “fake news” is like calling someone a “dishonest liar.” News is just opinion-mongering, propagandizing, commercial advertising, and political insinuation by another name. I will...
- Suicide Watch (Civilizational Edition)
- Thoughts on Death and Eternity
- The New Moral Math, or A Hundred Thousand Mirrors
- Great Moments in Conservatism
- Gimme Some Money!
- Taking a Break from Armageddon
- Musings from the edge of doom
- One more stab at the “mortality rate” nonsense
- Stimulated to Death (Updated with more stimulation)
- So, we’ll go no more a roving
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics