Sunday night, during the Golden Globules of Self-Righteousness Awards ceremony, Oprah Winfrey received this year’s Clooney Prize, for rousing the emotions, and even presidential fantasies, of hundreds of her fellow Hollywood enablers, thousands of her fellow public purveyors of pop-pornography, and millions of people around the world who always conveniently assume their overflowing toilet must have been clogged by someone else. Winfrey’s speech...
- Why Progressives Kill
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons