Donald Trump is inviting his drunken cultists to join him in partying like it’s 1934. FDR, the Uniparty progressives’ favorite president — Newt Gingrich thinks him the greatest of the twentieth century — was a nation-changing catastrophe of economic destruction, judicial corruption, and Constitution abandonment the likes of which America had never seen. FDR wrote the book on democratic tyranny. Unfortunately, Donnie can’t...
- The Second Coming of God Demands that Americans be Loyal to….
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Note to my lovely readers
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics