When someone says New Year’s Eve is one of his favorite holidays, and expresses dismay at my lack of New Year’s Eve plans, I feel I am talking to an empty shell. New Year’s Eve has no religious, moral, or intellectual significance. It is nothing but an opportunity — one justified by the calendar, and therefore appearing vaguely “natural” — to have fun....
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience