Recently, there has been a lot of gab on the internet about “freedom of speech” in relation to various platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and the like, which are owned by progressives, restricting or denying access to conservatives and others expressing non-progressive opinions. The most recent cause célèbre on this issue — I was tempted to write cause macabre — regards the discussion...
- Pretzel News Update
- Female Marxism, Part III: Great Moments in The Struggle
- Making Progressivism Great Again!
- Courage vs. Fear
- America’s Freedom (from liberty) Caucus
- Just a Normal Day in Abnormal America
- Humans Cannot Fly
- Defining Winning Down
- A Principle! A Principle! My Kingdom for a Principle!
- Alabama, Abortion, Absolution