On November 11th, I wrote an article in honor of the men who have fought and died in defense of the principles of modern liberty. Though I was careful to stipulate that many of those men died honorably in wars that may well have been of questionable value to that cause, this, apparently, was not enough qualification for some. At American Thinker, where...
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal
- Trump’s Friend for Life Restricts Bible Sales
- Tweeting a Holocaust: The Progressive Civil War Dream