As a longtime contributor to American Thinker, I share the dismay of many readers at AT’s changing standards since the editors jumped onto the Trump train. In addition to the way this has affected me personally — I can’t speak my mind as freely over there as I once did, and many old readers have understandably fled for the hills, displaced by Breitbartians...
- Trudeau Humiliates Self and Canada, Even By Trudeau and Canada Standards
- The Media’s Exploitation of Damaged Teenagers
- Guns and the Mental Illness Slippery Slope
- School Shootings, Gun Control, and Trump
- Death to Capitalism! (Seriously)
- Olympic Musings
- “The News” and Mass Murder
- Trump’s Version of “Shovel-ready jobs”
- Admiring North Korea’s Cheerleaders
- The New Social Justice Cry: Kill the Disabled!