As a longtime contributor to American Thinker, I share the dismay of many readers at AT’s changing standards since the editors jumped onto the Trump train. In addition to the way this has affected me personally — I can’t speak my mind as freely over there as I once did, and many old readers have understandably fled for the hills, displaced by Breitbartians...
- Reality TV for Pompous Idiots (Season 1, Ep. 1)
- Social Media as Public Utility
- The Greatest Scandal in American History
- The Net Value of Abortion
- Where’s My National Security Gold Card?
- Trump’s Dog Days
- Peter Strzok is Deeply Saddened
- Communist Canada Cleanses Its History
- Trump’s Dangerous Habit of Attacking Non-Compliant Americans
- Weekend Reflection: Weenies