Remember when the defining issue for the “throw-caution-to-the-wind” faction of the Republican grassroots was the somewhat romantic push to end the Federal Reserve. Now that pie-in-the-sky faction has been displaced by the “throw-roses-before-Trump” crowd, and apparently the Fed is no longer a concern — unless and until Trump tweets new instructions to his followers, that is. For the time being, however, Trump, preserving...
- Trudeau Humiliates Self and Canada, Even By Trudeau and Canada Standards
- The Media’s Exploitation of Damaged Teenagers
- Guns and the Mental Illness Slippery Slope
- School Shootings, Gun Control, and Trump
- Death to Capitalism! (Seriously)
- Olympic Musings
- “The News” and Mass Murder
- Trump’s Version of “Shovel-ready jobs”
- Admiring North Korea’s Cheerleaders
- The New Social Justice Cry: Kill the Disabled!