Remember when the defining issue for the “throw-caution-to-the-wind” faction of the Republican grassroots was the somewhat romantic push to end the Federal Reserve. Now that pie-in-the-sky faction has been displaced by the “throw-roses-before-Trump” crowd, and apparently the Fed is no longer a concern — unless and until Trump tweets new instructions to his followers, that is. For the time being, however, Trump, preserving...
- White House Inadvertantly Reveals the Meaning of Public Education
- Kim Visits China to Report on How He Snookered the Orange Idiot
- What About the Children!
- Weekend Reflection: Father’s Day
- On Being Outside
- America, This Is Your President
- Why Only Trump Could “Solve” North Korea
- The Day After: Three Reflections on Smallness and Appeasement
- Trump Sells Out Friends for Personal Vanity
- Trump Just Got Owned by the Smarter Man