One of the side benefits of engaging in lonely battles of the noble-but-seemingly-lost-cause variety is that one quickly learns one is not so lonely after all. On the contrary, one is reminded that it is precisely those people willing to fight such battles who are the most likely to make a true friend, which is to say that genuine loneliness is ultimately the burden of...
- Suicide Watch (Civilizational Edition)
- Thoughts on Death and Eternity
- The New Moral Math, or A Hundred Thousand Mirrors
- Great Moments in Conservatism
- Gimme Some Money!
- Taking a Break from Armageddon
- Musings from the edge of doom
- One more stab at the “mortality rate” nonsense
- Stimulated to Death (Updated with more stimulation)
- So, we’ll go no more a roving
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics