One of the side benefits of engaging in lonely battles of the noble-but-seemingly-lost-cause variety is that one quickly learns one is not so lonely after all. On the contrary, one is reminded that it is precisely those people willing to fight such battles who are the most likely to make a true friend, which is to say that genuine loneliness is ultimately the burden of...
- Random Thoughts: Ted Cruz, Death Cults, Selfless Billionaires
- The Great Progressive Debate: “Is this particular killing worth our trouble?”
- A Brief Interlude of Life
- How Libertarianism Refutes Itself
- The Reports of Terrible Trump Polls Obviously True
- This Week’s Cliffhanger
- Enthusiasm for Winning at an All-Time High!
- The Bright Side of Marxist Purity Tribunals
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics