Alfie Evans is a nondescript moniker. In a year or two, only a handful of people on this planet will remember a British baby by that name. In a generation, perhaps no one will remember — apart from two middle-aged people named Tom and Kate, whose youthful hopes for their first child together were crushed, not by Alfie’s terrible illness, which would have...
- Weekend Reflection: Nietzsche on Looking Around
- Moon Jae-in: Progressive Diplomacy Without Shame
- On Friday, Ireland Voted to Kill You
- After the Love is Gone
- The Conservative Case for School as Police State
- A Few Thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
- RedState After the Purge
- Plato: Mythologist or Philosopher?
- Weekend Reflections: Glenn Beck, School Shooting, Royal Wedding
- Double Standard on “Re-education Camps”