I have received some interesting feedback about last week’s article, “The Dangerous Idealization of Material Success,” and its follow-up, “Concluding Unscientific Postscript,” in which I challenge the current orthodoxy among so-called conservatives regarding the place and value of material acquisitiveness in the hierarchy of natural concerns. One very thought-provoking comment came from my old friend Tim Birdnow (visit his blog here), who e-mailed...
- Kill the Old
- Reality TV for Pompous Idiots (Season 1, Ep. 1)
- Social Media as Public Utility
- The Greatest Scandal in American History
- The Net Value of Abortion
- Where’s My National Security Gold Card?
- Trump’s Dog Days
- Peter Strzok is Deeply Saddened
- Communist Canada Cleanses Its History
- Trump’s Dangerous Habit of Attacking Non-Compliant Americans