Apropos of a discussion of Plato’s intentions in his depiction of Socrates, and specifically the notable ways that Plato’s Socrates differs both from Xenophon’s contemporaneous depiction and from the historical figure later Socratic philosophers, such as the Stoics, had in mind, a friend who views Plato with some skepticism confronted me with this provocative question: Is Plato a philosopher or an artist? Is...
- Impeachment becomes psychological case study
- South Korean defense in the hands of North Korean sympathizers
- Trump, Pompeo: The news behind the headlines
- Francis the Talking Fool, aka That Crazy Pontiff
- An Autumn Stroll
- Weekend Reflections: Roger Stone, Bobby Orr, IMPEACHMENT HOAX!!
- Of Fish and Ponds: Advice for Aspiring Writers
- The Sadistic Fetishism of the U.S. Media
- Judgment Night in Canada (Updated with hard realities!)
- Passing Thoughts
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics