Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, is recommending as “a great read” an article promoting the idea of a new civil war in America, one in which progressives would wipe out conservatives. Though the article in question notes that this new war “can be won without firing a shot,” the very noting of live fire as a possibility reveals of how thorough an...
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal